Corbieres



Summer time is holiday time, the worse time to be in South of France, lots of traffic even on the smallest country roads, not worth hanging around, better head back to my base in the Pyrennees travelling through the Corbieres. To avoid Montpellier and Bezier, I get on the autoroute, it is very windy and a huge storm hits the travellers; impossible to see anything...


I made it to Narbonne where I catch up with a friend from Brisbane.


Travelling through the Corbieres is quite enjoyable, no tourist here; at one stage I must have taken the wrong road in a village , I find myself on a very narrow road along a gorge; it is so pretty that I decide to keep going as eventually it will take me to a place.... a more important road, a village.... no traffic at all... so good!







No comments: