Riding to Mansfield , a few showers on the way, picked a 'Blue metal' stone at the roadworks, it went right through the nearly new rear tyre...Happy me! fortunately I carry a puncture kit repair and a tiny electric pump.
The road to Mt Buller was nice and windy but it was freezing cold! The next day was warmer and we explored varisous road in the area with lots of corners.
Then off to Swan Hill and Mildura where I am staying with my friend Sy. In 1983, Sy and myself crossed the Gibson Desert on the Old Gunbarrel Highway from Giles to Carnegie with just 2 dirt bikes, no GPS, no back up vehicles. It was a great adventure.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can earn dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
All you need to do is to open an account on AdscendMedia and embed their content locking tool.