Operation BCc

I am very fortunate to have some good friends in Perth. Peter took me to the hospital early morning, the full moon shining over the city as we drove over the Swann bridge was a good omen. Unfortunately we could not stop for a photo on the Freeway. I was the first one to go under the knife, the anaesthetist was late, he had not heard the alarm clock, was he able to work on me? The surgeon, Barry, is a cool guy. He grafted some skin from behind my ear to plug the big hole he had to dig in my nose. Peter took me from the hospital to Christine and Jacques' from 'Le Forum'.
Their Freemantle house is situated in a quiet little street just a few houses away from the surgeon's; quite handy.
It was appreciable to have a comfortable bed and good food to recover.
Thanks to all for looking after me so nicely. I made some mosaics (see cool mosaics blog)during my recovery.

No comments: