Hell in Perenjori

not sure How I got the idea to mosaic the concrete table at the Caravan Park. What was to be a community project involving the locals ended being a flowery nightmare!
Looks like I was going to be in this farming hole till Christmas trying to finish on my own, with little local help. everyday was me and the millions of flies...and they did not do much except piss me off! Pete (from Geralton Odyssey)came to my rescue on his CBR black bird. Thanks God for that! In no time the bloody table was covered in wonderful flowers; we even managed to give a nice look to the seats with left over tiles. It is a free job...but the Shire believes I am Murdoch's daughter travelling on a motorbike doing charity work for the wheat farmers as they haven't reimburse me for the materials yet!

No comments: